Re: SAPI4 dll for bgt

there is a sourceforge dll called sapidll that will let you do sapi4 and 5, it's a delphy export, but I have run into issues with both an ansi version of pure tts somebody exported for me and sapidll, where the speech will just cut itself off. Maybe I just didn't implement it right but this is yet another pitfall of the dll support. If you wanna have sapi4 in a game, hey, that's cool, why not? If you're trying to make some sort of utility, even I have to say don't use bgt for that. If you want to be like what I did and build a tts app or whatever, autoit is easy to learn, has great dll support, and can interact with COM directly.