Fine Tuning ArmageddonMUD

Full disclosure! This is not really a new release. Armageddon has been around for about twenty five years. Still, the moderator suggested I post in here as the game has not yet been discussed. I'm looking for ways to make our MUD more accessible for the visually impaired.

If there is anyone here who has tried Armageddon previously and could give me some advice on how to make it more accessible, that would be ideal. Otherwise, if there are any gamers familiar with role play intensive MUDs who would be willing to give it a try, I can't express how much I would appreciate the feedback.

The web address is www.armageddon.org

The telnet address is armageddon.org port 4050

We also have a discord channel for those of you who would like to try a MUD or who are familiar with MUDs but new to our syntax. The link for that is https://discord.gg/7cnwGe5
I am available on the discord several days a week with the same nickname, oryx, so if you'd like you can chat with me directly.