Re: Garrett's Life Emulator, The First Life emulator Ever Made!

Moderation!
Okay for purposes of board tidiness this game is being moved to general game discussion, ---- after all once you've played this game nobody  need to discuss anymore games ever at all ever! since this game has everything you need big_smile.

Seriously, this joke has been pulled several times over the years actually Aprone and Liam of Lworks both gave it a try in their time, and of course there was Rastley and need for weed.
Like anything else its funny in moderation.
What amused me in this one  was more the program itself. I pretty much gathered the game would not exist, but I rather liked the key expiration and the huuuuuuge overthetop explosions following a quick burst of good old funky Rick.

I will say if anyone is planning a similar joke in the future they should probably wait a very long time before trying this again since people will be wise to it next time and it won't be half as funny, but as far as it goes this one made me smile and  has been said caused no harm over all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector