Re: Garrett's Life Emulator, The First Life emulator Ever Made!

Okay yeah, I'm not a person to be negative about a game, but... what the hell?
Excuse the language, but I installed the demo, and then it did all of nothing.
When I launched the game, and clicked on listen to instructions, the game automatically closed.
The following time, I clicked on play. All it did, was make a bunch of noise, and the game closed.
I couldn't reopen it afterwards, since the key expired. So yeah, I don't get that whatsoever, and unless someone seriously helps me to understand, I won't be purchasing that game anytime soon.