Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta58)

Hello all.

The beta58 is now available. I copy the changelog here.

***
beta58

Some critical bugs are fixed: in some mini-games, in the training battle, and others less critical like the bank square.
Some new cards and some changes in old cards: thick fat, sparkling ray, free electron, willpower, and the flags of some others.
You can play a micro-games party or just one micro-game in the rewards' room.
You can paste in a chat message by pressing Ctrl+V. If it's doesn't work, try with the two Ctrl keys.
In hardcore mode, the map of some mini-games can be occasionally reversed or rotated.

It seems that sometimes the game can corrupt the savefile or the decks, so it's recommanded to make a backup.

About the antiviruses, unfortunately I don't think I can do aniything. Normally it's a false positive, but of course I cannot certify it absolutely.

You can download the new version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

Thanks to all the contributors.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector