Re: PayByChip marketplace

Where are we going and what are we doing? Doing business in different countries and retailers is not easy. Their are legal requirements that have to be satisfied and companies have to be a certain size to cost effectively do business in currencies other than dollars when they are not physically located in that country. We are aiming for a UK launch before the summer and a Canada launch before the Fall. Timelines may move up depending on how things unfold. The marketplace exited private use and became publically available in September 2017 with one experience, Walmart. It was incomplete and did not have the full catalog, but the interface presented such a different type of experience that people enjoyed it even with a fraction of what was available. Then we learned. We expanded to three stores, then 7, then 13, and now just about 40. We count Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, Petco, Brookstone, Best Buy among the most popular. The month of April will see us jump to 80 stores more or less with Macy's, Sams Club, Overstock.com joining us. With every update we learn how to make more stores accessible and easy to shop from, and we don't have to wait for them to make changes. They provide the data, and we do the rest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector