Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

Just in case the software is malicious, on the data side I have it running on a computer that literally has no personal logins to anything saved, i.e my old unused machine so I can leave it running on s5 and let it enjoy itself. If it turns out to not be legitimate, I'll up and leave, but hey if it's just one more way to mine btc then that's not a problem. But I've taken precautions just in case it transfers more than just your compute power.