Re: Why most kids prefer and care about online games? A topic to discuss

I think it's just an outlet for dumping their hormonal energy and stress from school, they make and lose friends every day on strategic ones like RS and TK, they back stab each other constantly and fly right off the freaking handle at any provocation no matter how small, because they haven't grown a skin yet.
They just want to PWN some noobs, it's as simple as that LOL.
The more I talk to people from Iran, Turkey, Russia, Romania ETC the more I learn how much your country's outlook on blindness effects it too, these guys don't feel like they have a future so their already pissed, and it seems like their parents just let them fuck around on the computer all day so they don't have to think about them, but that could just be an assumption, it could also possibly be because their parents feel bad for them and let them get away with more as a way to try and make up for it?
Shitty blind schools tend to compound the social issues as well...
Those that speak pretty much no English also don't have the problem of feeling any personal connection to the other players, we may as well be bots to them, hence why they don't mind multikilling someone who has no chance against them and did nothing to start a fight. The more you try to reach out to them or get upset, the more they just laugh because to them it's all just a bunch of gibberish with some commonly known swears thrown in that explodes when they kill someone, which, having been on the other end of, is in fact pretty funny... :-D
Also, pretty much any kid at that age regardless of where they are in the world has a low grasp of cause and effect, and considers sportsmanship and treating strangers fairly to be sappy bullshit, they don't get the hole what goes around comes around thing yet they just blow that shit off having not had enough life experience to truly have discovered it for them selves at that point.
Generally it's pretty lacking in malice I think, and a decent amount of these kids grow up to be normal people who look back on it and think [[wow]], that was stupid and shitty, at least from my experience.
Lets just say I can't wait for this generation to grow up so I can have more online friends with unique experiences, and less annoying friggin cheaters to deal with.