Installing Classic Trupanum (old version) on Windows 10

Hello guys.
I have obtained the old setup for Trupanum 1.6 from pmsworld.tdrealms.com/blindsoftware, and I tried installing it on Windows 10. I get the following error:
DXKEY.OCX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered. File is missing or invalid. I want to try and get it compatibly running through command prompt. Does anyone know how to fix this error I have?
Thanks.