Re: aac, a little help and recomendations?

Hmm, so I haven't played this game in ages but I remember getting to the windows folder. Is it possible to beat without grinding? I don't mind grinding, but the amount of bits you get seem to be extremely little and at least the first time around things like attack and stuff seem to be pretty costly. Like I said I've never beaten the game, so if there's a better way to grind for bits (half of which I feel like I'm spending on extra lives) do let me know. I wish we had more retro platformer type games which this isn't really, but I do like that it's somewhat of a challenging game so requires some practice. As a side note I'd love to be able to play this with a controller, but the current movement scheme doesn't really let you do that. I don't believe we're getting anymore updates to the game either, and honestly would probably take a lot of challenge away from the game because you could just hold down the stick to jump over the platform. Never tried it with the d-pad though, could be an interesting experiment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector