Re: Bandlab Cakewalk is being offered for free

There's no catch, however, there's also no genuine accessibility for it.  My X-Touch setup will work with Platinum, but unfortunately, it's limited, too, especially with the buggyness of Sonar, that is not on the surface.   Infact, the 2017 September update, or whatever the last one was,  caused more problems than it fixed.  Will they actually fix this DAW?  Only time will tell, but honestly, since switching to Reaper, I have not looked back.

Infact, I've gotten to where I can use Reaper a lot like Fruity Loops.