Re: C++ enviroment setup in windows

Thanks visualstudio, ethin, ironcross and Kyleman123!
Well guys, I've got no issues with microsoft vs.
But since I'm coming from a python background I'm more used to editor + something to run/compile my code smile
Besides microsoft vs is a bit heavy in size and, y'know not simple and clean.
@visualstudio: I've heard about msys while I was googling around, what is that?
Also why vs2015? Is there something wrong with vs2017?
@ethin: You mean that the best option is vs for me?
and, should I buy the pro version or community would be enough?
What features the community version lacks? Would I ever need 'em?
@ironcross32: Well, I don't care much about indentation for something like C++ which uses braces for blocks of codes, that might be funny for someone like me who uses indenting in python all the time big_smile
But if vs is the best option I should maybe get it after all.