Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

politics, backstabbing and power hunger. this shit sickens me.

what's the agender? over throw dark so others can take over?

most of the things people are complaining about can be summed up by, people went too far and a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I like ironcross as well but you can't just keep getting angry and making insulting comments at people as he's admitted himself.

so hey, let's destroy the rules that govern the forum, get rid of the mods and take over? is that what you people are after?

wonder who people would call for to replace dark? I can make a guess but I'm not going to get in to that.

I just think this is an insult to the people that try so hard to keep this forum running and to keep the comuntiy happy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : superb via Audiogames-reflector