Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

We are not trying to take over moderation of the forum. We just want dark and if possible Lori to be brought to justice for doing what they did. Banning someone without reason is one thing, having 2 rules section is another etc, but IMO, and apparently many others as well, it's just not OK to use your rank, your status and your reputation to knowingly participate in ruining an innocent person's online reputation while you knew they were innocent. That's most of our issue here. We of course want the rules fixed, we want less of these bans, but I think the big overshadowing here is Walter. There is just nothing remotely even kind of OK about that situation, and the evidence shows that dark was involved in doing it. We don't want to take over moderation. Do we want dark gone? yes, yes we do. That's because you can't just say sorry and move on from destroying someone like that. No one innocent deserves that, and Walter got it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector