Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

This is to officially announce  as of now I will no longer be working as administrator of audiogames.net.
I took up the position in 2007 with the hope of being helpful to the community, and all the decisions I have made have had that aim in mind.
Recently however, matters have become more stressed, and indeed my own personal life has become more involved, leading to perhaps some hasty decisions.
It is in hopes of rectifying one of the decisions which seems to have been most resented by members of this community that Walter’s ban has been reversed.
Evidence has come to light that one of the testimonies which at the time seemed to indicate Walter might be a danger to the community was false.
I therefore apologise to Walter for the mistake, which was made entirely due to misinformation, and not out of any animosity on my part, indeed I am doubly sorry that this matter has taken such a long time to sort out.
I still wish to help the community as I can, and therefore will continue to work maintaining the site database and contributing news on upcoming games, something which I hope to be able to devote more time and energy too when no longer having to deal with member’s behaviour.
I sincerely wish the rest of the moderation team, who I consider to be good friends of mine, the best of luck, and hope, as always that the recent storm of negativity on the forum will die down so we can get back to the more important business of discussing accessible games.