Re: Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

"Jaseoffire thanks for this, as I said to UltraLeetJ, I am sincerely pleased when people find what I do helpful to them.

Myself, I see this more as a change in focus than anything else, indeed, I look forward to getting some serious work done on the db, as well  as helping to keep the news uptodate.
It'll also be very nice to take a little time off to play some games too, which is after all the reason why we're all here big_smile.