Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

thanks for reopening the topic, but then I am afraid we will see a lot of non conformist posts yet again, you can't please everyone, and you cannot be pleased by everyone, but some people really have not understood this second part for the first time in their lives, thus preventing this from moving forward as a quote, community.
Regarding bsg, I do have a few of their very helpful articles in my bookmarks and wonder why those haven't also been posted into the articles category of the forum which never gets much love, may be because apparently this is the trending one now.