Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

@322. I disagree
Aprone's action has really proved and confirmed people's thought about the matter. Even nocturnu's post, will clear people's mind. By saying that he did not bring nothing to the table, I'd agree if we talk about the mod mailing list, not about the community in general, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector