Re: The Appointment Of Mods

I must respectfully disagree with posts 2 and 4, and here's why. when looking for admins, people more often than not, try to get in their friends through the backdoor method. either that, or someone that they know. at any rate, it's almost never a total outsider, unless, as I've said, they have connections. then, if we don't like the choice of admins, and we try to raise concerns, they then try to please us. if we vote, and we don't like the outcome, the only person to blame is ourselves. PS. I've seen the backdoor method too much myself.