Re: a rather wierd behaiviour by operators on quenten sea gameroom

Well, I'm on Playroom most of the time, and I never had problems with the moderators on there. If you just go on there and play games, or having some fun in the free table, nothing should happen. But if I'm not mistaken, post 1 said he and his friends also trolling them, I'm sorry to say that you guys deserved the ban.

It's like I owned a house, and if someone wants to come for good intentions, for having some coffee or whatever, I would let them stay as long as they want to. But if bad guys come for trolling me in my own house, I also have my own rights to dismiss them anytimes. No one appreciate trolling anyway.