Re: a rather wierd behaiviour by operators on quenten sea gameroom

Wow. i wasnt gonna post this cause it contains opperater messages but just prooves my point

<Ernesto> but anyway
<sid> sup
<Ernesto> i fucking, hate, when, shit is held over me like what kz is doing so
<Ernesto> ernie19 says to operators: hello. i don't know if i am doing rong or right by sending this hear, but i figured i should call your attention to people trying to spread things about qc mods. thanks http://forum.audiogames.net/topic/26493 … -gameroom/
<Ernesto> Operators' answer: hello, can you give me more details please? do you know the name of these players here?
<Ernesto> ernie19 says to operators: godfather , flashy flash, and AlirezaNosrati as far as i know. i am not sure if anyone els
<Ernesto> Operators' answer: by the way, I would like to insure you that your privacy is safe here, and thank you for reporting
<Ernesto> Operators' answer: the way we knew that they were saying such things in free table that one of their friends reported
<Ernesto> Operators' answer: otherwise we wouldn't have got the history.
<Ernesto> ernie19 says to operators: is it ok if i report that in the forum, or will someone from qc do so
<Ernesto> Operators'  answer: We will write a formal post about that in the forams soon, once again thank you for reporting
<Ernesto> Operators' answer: by the way you can tell me any suggestion you would have written in that post.
<Ernesto> Ernie 19 says to opperators:
<Ernesto> ernie19 says to operators: personally, like i said in post 24, i just figure they want simpathy from the a g comunity
<sid> which topic
<sid> which topic
<supremekiller> <Ernesto> ernie19 says to operators: godfather , flashy flash, and AlirezaNosrati as far as i know. i am not sure if anyone els
<godfather> wha the fuck
<sid> one of them blew it?
<sid> i doubt gaurav
<godfather> get out. leave
<sid> he's playful enough
<godfather> here want me to help you?

*i got banned hear*
* Left channel
* Successfully logged out
In the log, did i say something rong to the opperators? or what. someone that is not part of this pls reply lol