Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

have to tell you guys of the supervillain that was the boss of a group of evil creatures infesting an abandoned tower.

My adventurers had just battled through dragons and specters to get to the tower dungeon, and then we stepped inside. The rooms were in total shambles, ruined without a trace of a person in sight. My heroes wondered, what sort of evil could've done this?

They explored, looking for the key to the mystery, and then, in the laboratory, they found the boss monster, the one responsible for all this terrible ruination.

1 mule.

Of course! It had to be such a foul creature, there were no others in the castle to blame. The adventurers struck at the abomination and exacted vengeance for the cataclysm that had happened here.

=======

It was perhaps the funniest dungeon experience I've had so far, even moreso than the wolly rhinos in the animal den.

I'd like to hear funny dungeon adventure stories from you guys too.