Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

Here are my first impressions after playing the game for half an hour or so.
The game stutters on my laptop. Significantly. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite L855D running Windows 10. I checked this against other games to see if the problem was computer-based. Nope, it was the game.  I also tried turning down the graphics setting. Still no  luck.

Aside from the stuttering, the sound design is pretty good.
One issue I had with the game was the gameplay itself, specifically the combat. The combat is much ,,,, tooo .. slow. For the practice sessions with unclle (sorry, spoiler) I could understand this, it was training after all. But on the road> No one who has ever been in a fight would call that fighting. It felt much too staged. So speed up the combat a bit, enough to give  a sense of realism and immediacy to the actual combat. THe flashbacks can stay as is, since they're training exercises both for the character and the player.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Perzeus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mhmd1119 via Audiogames-reflector