Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

Keep in mind that A blind Legend didn't offer a beta test, so the fact that this game is being beta tested means that they are precisely looking for feedback such as this. So this is consulting as it were. As for me, I heard Liam play the game as was very impressed. Sadly, I can't get it to run under Wine 3.0rc1 on Mac, and it crashed my windows 10 virtual machine, or the vm crashed before it could run. Now I could easily be missing a system requirement or two, I have directx11 modified runtime for windows xp and up for Wine's sake, but dotnet framework is having problems installing if that's even a system requirement in the first place.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Perzeus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mhmd1119 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector