Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

Hello everyone, karate25 here again. Would it be at all possible for me to have our virtual world built with the unreal engine? and since it's free, that'd be one way to save money. I like what you're seemingly able to do with it judging by the youtube video that I watched yesterday. I'm going to ask a rather frank question and I'd like your honest opinion. Since I already know you would like to have a virtual world, would you just like me to be quiet now and get to work on it when I can and stop posting here about it? come on now, be honest with me. If there's one thing I don't want to be it's an annoyance. So if you folks tell me, I'll stop with the posts about the virtual world until and if I can even get it started. Just please know that in the meantime, I'll do my level best to see what I can put together with regards to a team. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector