Jenux OS, From Nash Central

Greetings!

Has anyone gotten this Linux Os over at

https://jennios.com/projects.html

, to work after installing in a "VMWare 15 Work Station Player"  machine? I'm referring to both either Android or Arch systems.

everytime I finnish installing it and restarting the machine, nothing" happens! Unless ya count the "boot menu" screen.
Anything I'm doing wrong, besides replacing Windows 10 with Linux on my Dell Venue 11 Pro 7000" which I ain't doing on this machine?

PS. I've gotten most OS's to run (if they have Orca built-in,) to work without issues, except jenux!