Re: What would you play?

⠠⠿ me, it would be the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. I grew up watching my siblings play the ports for the Game Boy Advance, and even though I'd love to play RPG's (Fire Emblem would be awesome but take way too long), this is just something that I would love. Being able to enjoy the different ways of traversing levels with David Wise's killer soundtrack is a dream of ⠍⠔⠑⠲