Re: What would you play?

I would play the latest GTA game, or maybe Uncharted 4. Then, I would write a block post telling about my experiences, and make some comparison between this and what games we currently can play, mainly to tell the developers how much we as blind gamers miss because of inaccessibility. I would use it to fight for accessibility.