Re: Oh Shit!

Hi,
I'm rather behind when it comes to newly released games so sorry I'm late to the topic. Although this game is simple and small, it is surprisingly addictive! I've been playing it for a couple of days now and am really enjoying it; the recording was great too. This is proof that just because a game is incredibly complex, it's not necessarily the most enjoyable.I hope you make more games in the future, and congrats on making such a cool one. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Laurel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rand via Audiogames-reflector