Re: Browser rpgs

@Dark, I know you like singleplayer Scifi stuff and know you haven't given TauStation a try yet.

I highly recommend you at least try it. It's one of the few games that has a playable story, missions are being added all the time, and other mechanics are being expanded upon.

As for Popmundo, that's the most realistic life sim I've scene. I wonder if there's a blind popmundo group to discuss the game or something, like there is with CE. I like it feel alone in it ATM. Keep in mind I've been playing the game off and on for over 8 years, so I have a lot of dead characters berried in the north and southwest US lol.

Edit: Oh, how could I forget The Great Heist at TheGreatHeist.com? It takes place in the popmundo world and instead of bands, you make crews to go on heist ops. You can use any past popmundo character too if you wish.