Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

Damn, that was pro. I feel like I'm just not that good, but the big hits the hammer does seem as if they'd help out. Wonder if I should bust out the energy ball I've got if I get close enough, so I can hammer it with good damage especially once it's weaker.
Thanks much for this, though.
Now here'll be an interesting challenge. Are you capable of using my save file and taking on the final quintet of bosses? Because if I'm not ready/don't have the stats and gear, then maybe I should just try again someway with a new and better-equipped file.