Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

I also technically noticed another bug. The BCS is supposed to make an almost musical whirring sound, and about halfway through your recording, it just...stopped doing that. No idea why. I mean, you can still tell where it is, but you can't hear it whirring from a distance, so it's good you basically stayed on top of it and pelted it. I have really got to get in the habit of dodging those six alternating electric bolts without fail.

Tell me one thing, and then I'll shut up for awhile. Now that a couple of you have actually seen my save file, what do you think of my stats and preparation? Should I have more atk/def/stamina/HP than this? Should I have more of a particular kind of item for next time, whenever that happens?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector