Re: flexible survival.

Hello!
Thank you so much, things look definitly less confusing now. I wasn't sure if humanity had to be considered as an independant category, or one of the extreme sides of a continuum between human and the most feral mutant ever.
About the nav system, the only probleme I til have is that this part of the quest doesn't seem to work properly. Larissa told me about the lab, without mentioning its name but ok, and my map (or list of possible destinations) does not update according to the information she gave me. I guess the explore command will randomly guide me there if I'm lucky, but since the script tells me that she gives some ints about the scientist's location, I think I should see it with the nav command.

About the rest command, understood. So there's only one command, and the nap command can't help. It would be usefull to be able to take a short break, staying alert but resting a little, but ok. I have the cot with me, but maybe I need to rest in a safer place for the rest to work.

Thanks again!

Best regard,
Simon