Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

Well, I have needle launcher 4 and the lower-level electric stick. I also have the cat spear, which I think trumps the electric thing eight ways to Sunday. BlindNinja did this like an absolute pro. Congrats, dude. Wow. Feel like a n00b all over again.

Yukio, thanks for at least considering some of these tweaks. Improving her AI would be enormously welcome, or making her tankier so it's harder to hurt her, or something. Having her go from full to nothing in only a few seconds sometimes is just a bit much to take. By contrast, in stages 15 and 16, I actually don't mind her hanging around because she's deadly and can handle herself very well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector