Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

I'm just eager to eventually unlock the gold-earning room, or whatever the heck it is. No idea how it works, I only know I have like 1240 levels to go.

So here's where I come back asking for more advice. I've mentioned this elsewhere.
In 25.1, I do okay right up until the bombing slime creeps start spraying fire everywhere. I tried sprinting to the left edge of the stage and using the water plane launcher; no good. I tried using the high jump shoes to dodge fireballs. That worked for awhile, but I came down into what looked like about eleven fireballs, which is kind of insane. It looks like most of my spray-style weapons don't do enough damage to fireballs or the slimes themselves (though maybe the mega shooter is something to try here?). I know I can't just stand with my defend master held high and hope for the best. The fireballs do like 2900 damage a pop when they hit directly.
My stats are roughly 1.35k attack and defense on top of about 10.3kHP. I'm playing on hard mode.
Is there any better/safer way to manage these things? I hate them. I hate them so much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector