Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

I think downloading the Entire Movie Vault is impossible. I don't havve the disk space to host it all. I suppose I could save it to my Sendspace Pro account, but I'm only planning to have Sendspace Premium for 30 days and they have a 100 GB bandwidth limit. I hate Sendspace so much! I'll list what I have thus far. My described movies/TV shows folder is about 90 GB.

I have 4 season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, 4 seasons of Being Human US, 5 seasons of Being Human UK, 9 seasons of Big Bang Theory plus season 1 season of Young Sheldon, 4 seasons of Black Mirror, season 1 of Camelot, 8 seasons of Charmed, 3 seasons of Daredevil, 10 seasons of Doctor Who, 5 of Sarah jane Adventures, 4 of Torchwood, 7 seasons of Game of Thrones, 3 seasons of Humans, season 1 of Inhumans, 2 seasons of Jessica Jones, 3 seasons of Legends of Tomorrow, 2 seasons of Luke Cage, 5 seasons of Merlin, 4 seasons of Orphan Black, Orville season 1, 3 seasons of the original Star Trek series, Star Trek Discovery season 1, 6 seasons of Star Wars Clone Wars, 2 seasons of Stranger Things, season 1 of The Defenders, season 1 of The Knick, season 1 of The Punisher, season 1 of The Walking Dead, 2 seasons of Travelers, season 1 of Trueblood, season 1 of The Twilight Zone, 8 seasons of Vampire Diaries, and 2 seasons of Wynonna Earp. Holy cow!

I'm missing seasons 2 and 4 of The Big Bang Theory, so if anyone has those, please send them to me.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector