Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

There use to be a torrent with about 60 gig of described content.

It's most likely a dead torrent now, since that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

I'd suggest Resilio sync or BTSync as it use to be called, simply for the whole bandwidth thing.

I don't have the space, plus my collection is mainly stuff that I personally like.

Dropbox and I'm assuming, google drive, and any of those hosting services would restrict how much you can download from them, which is why I mentioned BTSync.

I know a lot of people don't find it easy to use BTSync, but I think it's probably the best option we have, plus, unlike a regular torrent, we can update it as needed.

You just need to pick who has full access, and make sure they know what they're doing, because I've seen folders in the past end up with all sorts of junk, all because someone didn't know what they were doing, or they were uploading crap for the hell of it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector