Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

Now I feel a bit sad because I'm already done with this game. I already knew most of the puzzle solutions from the beta test though. So this is no measurement on real playing time.

Its nice to see what this game developed to. And there is definitely some story telling improvement done. Also the high quality recordings are on point. Funny enough some voices made it from the beta version into the full product. I'm wondering if thats caused by budget issues but its amazing how well they blend into the mix of professional narrators. I might be biased but the voice acting of the pan is still the best in the whole game big_smile

Even though I knew most of the plod and lots of the twists and turns I again had some serious fun playing this game another time. Still had to laugh out loudly on many occasions and renewed my love for some of the charmingly weird characters.
First I was a bit disapointed that the huge battle scene didn't make it into the full version but I now understand why after I saw the complete overhaul of the ending. It now feels much more cohesive, good job!

I might or might not write a review for audiogames.net later this week. It would be my first attemd for such thing but I think sound of magic is worth it.

Hope I made some of the readers a bit more curious about this game big_smile People, buy it, you won't regred it
(Unless you don't understand german in which case you're screwed for now)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector