Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

Hi.
I have given the game a try, and wow... This is amazing... I understand more than I thought I would understand. I'm glad I've even been able to make some progress in the game... big_smile
The sounds and voice acting is amazing and quite fun. I like the way you interact with things. I don't fully get when you have to double tab with one finger, and when you have to swipe up. I love the way your inventory works.
I have a question regarding the inventory: There is a choice which keeps stay there, no matter what inventory you have. Is that a drop choice, or cancel? I can't figure out what it does.
I'm stuck at the following place:
Spoiler
I got an item from the guy who delivers the post, if I understand this correctly. The "briefcase" guy. I gave this item to the other character, your friend or what ever he is, and then I'm completely stuck. I'm giving some instructions which includes the left and right directions, but nothing happens at all when I swipe on the screen. I have no idea on what's going on, and I don't understand the instructions. I don't need anything spoiled, but just an explanation on what's going on, and the instructions translated into English if possible.
I also look extremely much forward to the English version of the game. I'll do my best to complete the demo version. Then, I might buy the full version. I will buy the full English version for sure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Everbyte via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector