The Left Behind Audio Drama

So I love the Left behind audio drama and for those who read it or listened I have to say it was grate. Grate sound design, grate voice acting, and its something that will give you something to listen too and keep you on the edge waiting for what's next. But one of the things I didn't like was Cloey. I thought her recklessness could have costed the group a capture at times. And I have to say the social engineering was excellent.