Re: The Left Behind Audio Drama

I found a copy of it my self but, based on the description and criticisms of that series on wikipedia and goodreads and such, it basically just seems like second coming porn for Christians.
Something to make them feel good about trying to save people that don't want to be saved in their daily life, which, to be fare, if you really believe in judgement day must be pretty heartbreaking for them.
Then again, their are allot of actual problems, right here, right now, without making up more too.
On one hand, the fact that they want to save everyone is pretty noble, but it also seems like a kind of (I told you so) fantasy.
Kinda like the religious version of post apocalyptic survivalist fiction for preppers and ultranationalists, a fantasy world where their beliefs  are finally vindicated and they can feel smug about it.
Maybe I'm just being too harsh and looking too much into it though, I don't know. But plenty of Christians seem to dislike it for these reasons... And they have a much better grasp on the intricacies of the situation than me.
Seems like good acting/sound design though I must say.