Re: Creating an audio game using Sable, by Ebon Sky Studios

Hello,

It's really great to see project like this!~I am following you for a while and I am happy you're progressing a lot guys. smile

Regarding controllers? Well, I believe it's something what SHOULD be implemented. More and more gamers are playing using gamepads including me. I was growing up playing console games mostly so controllers are close to my heart and I must say I can't imagine playing games without my gamepad. You should consider adding DXImput.

I am interested how complex the games you will be able using this engine. Right now I am thinking about things like day / night cycles and of course events like shops are close at nights. Also what about extra stuff during battles like Summons from Final fantasy 8? Like, loading bar during the turns and after that just autolaunching the summon like a long sequence (for everyone who remembers it from FF)
This is something I am missing in every audio RPG: Great battle system, complexity.
All the best for the whole team!