Re: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Game Discussion

I did actually get myself a switch, but I waited until there were quite a few games I wanted. I don't buy a system just for one game, only acception being buying a 3ds for pokemon a couple years before it was released, but even then there were games I knew I would enjoy there. I do agree that if smash is your only interest on the switch, it's probably not worth the cost of the system. However, there are some neat games there, like pokemon let's go, pokken tournament, diablo 3, and one two switch just to name a few.