Re: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Game Discussion

30 makes a point, I really don't like the match making system nintendo uses, i'd prefer to choose someone who has as similar as possible rules to me, and it could like flip a coin, or roll a die dependent on the number of players, to see whitch ruleset it uses.
I did say I'm decent at the game, I ment as a blind person, I"m still ok, but definitely wouldn't stand a chanse in a decent sized tournament. And I've almost never gotten a footstool on purpose, and even wen I did, I couldn't punnish it.  One thing I do wish was easier is jablocks, I guess it's about them misteching, but it's also kind of hard to judge wen the right percent would be to do it, and for blind people, we can't see exactly where some kind of platform or wall to tech off of might be, and how moves launch you, so it makes it more guess based wen trying to jablock people