Re: The Best Advisor This World Has Ever Seen

Say to yourself repeatedly: "please be gone, bloodlust, you don't
belong here, please be gone, bloodlust, you don't belong here, please be gone, bloodlust, you don't belong here.
Isn't it relaxing to observe how your anxieties are one with the
walls around you?
Hate the circus of humans.
Being average can be a lot like being the main attraction of a
freak show. Painful, but interesting.
Forget the fact that a general is just a millionaire with a cool
title.
To some it's regret. To others it's so unbelievably much more. It's
misery.
Accept that you are fed up with romance.
Repeat this to yourself: "life is pointless, life is pointless, life is pointless.
All great men must eat too much. Why not you?
An ape and tea is a cool combo.
Say to yourself repeatedly: "my existence is lethal, my existence is lethal, my existence is lethal.
Quit protesting.
Feel how your consciousness is drifting away from heaven.
Force yourself to breathe with your small intestine.
We can’t become better at feeling, we can just become better at
shouting.
Keep telling yourself that you are masculine.
Take notice of how your testicles and the world around you are
the same thing.
Relax your large intestine.
The internet is evil.
You can not have a future without an empire.
Force yourself to drop your stomach.

A long time ago lived a dimwitted clergyman who was on the lookout for a
magical cave, and encountered an ugly, old mother. "Can you tell me where
in the kingdom I can find a magical cave?" he asked the
mother. Immediately she answered him: "A magical cave is on the top of the
highest mountain." The clergyman became confused by the mother's answer
and walked on. The following night after hours fondling his groin, the
clergyman made a discovery to himself: every human life is an illusion in its
own way as long as we have faith. The following day he found a magical

Thank you so much for sharing this...