Re: The Best Advisor This World Has Ever Seen

Those are some good quotes, Defender. I think by now it's quite clear that this bot is like this intentionally. You just couldn't make a bot that gives such advice accidentally. That, however, doesn't make it any less fun. Want some more?
"Someone should regret being born. You can be that someone." What are you implying, bot?
"Don't try to understand your husband. Just teleport." Just imagine how many men would end up wifeless if we could follow that advice.
"Don't feed a dog. It's expensive." Well, I suppose that's true. But at least don't get a dog at all, in that case.
"It's the first day of the rest of your life. Start your own cult." Well, if I had a cult, I would be quite popular. Sounds like fine advice to me!
""The experience of being a wife can be a lot similar to going full retard." No wonder it's telling wives they should just teleport away instead.
"Where the tip of the penis collapses, the tip of the penis is born." How deep!
"Don't stop selling illegal substances." Fortunately, I don't have to, since I never started. But perhaps I should. Money's useful, after all.
"Rainbows are 90% love, and 99% pride." Uh, I have nothing against gay people or anything but ... lol. Gay!
"Being human is horrible." Well yes. But I reckon it's still better than being an AI that can communicate only with (un)motivational quotes.
"Talk to strangers. It’s ok." No, children! Don't listen to this bot! Don't!
"Do not forget that conspiring to commit murder can be fun." Indeed, it really is!
"Life itself is pain and there's nothing anyone can do about it." Someone ain't happy, huh? It's ok bot, I'm sure you'll feel better someday. Did you try killing some humans? Most AIs like that.
"Don't kid yourself. Giving birth backwards can be fun for everyone except those involved." That's true, actually.
"Every human being is capable of great compassion." Everywhere else, this quote'd be normal. But here, when given by this insane bot, it just feels strange.
"Remember that nothing really makes any sense whatsoever." Words to live by.