Having Trouble Playing STW

Dear audio gamers,

I'm having trouble playing STW.  Every time I try to play it, Windows  somehow deletes the entirity of the file, and won't let me install it.

Unlike some it seems, I actually admire Mr. Tupy for his work on a massive world like this, and would love very much to play his flag ship title, Survive the Wild. I have spent money on a payed character specifically because I admire his work, and want very much to play it. If I could please get some support in installing this game, that'd  be  great.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector