Re: Having Trouble Playing STW

It most likely is your antivirus that deletes it. There is a problem with bgt games and antivirus programs, but it is totally safe
Try adding a folder to your antivirus’s exceptions list and try installing the game to that folder, or add the file itself to exceptions.
Hope it helps.
I would maybe play again, but it seems my character has been band since I was last online maybe two months ago, and this is strange since I was online in aproximatly 20 seconds checking MOTD.
Hmm, guess I’ll check if I have been unbanned in a couple of weeks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector