Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

Oops, You're right. Wrong ammo for the crossbows. Have to set it then. Oh and BTW, i have to inform everyone here, That me and reza were talking about balancing game last night, And we got to the conclusion that this game is going to be a "fps". Not an "RPG". Thanks to one of the posts here that brought up this situation. I'm saying it here. Seriously, Officially, This is going to be done and there's no reason to prevent us from doing it. I know a lot of people might get angry at either me or reza, But please, Keep these in mind:
1. This game is still on its beta stages, Therefore you have to expect such events happen time to time. Oh BTW let me say that "it's on its beta stages" means that "It's open for public testing". Take it as it is please.
2. If you want a better gameplay and more fun, You should be so happy about this event. Performing these changes will make a lot of high stat players be the same as a previously lower stat player, Thus they encounter much more challenge in the game.

Oops again, Let's not forget about the big map we currently have. It's going to be smaller, And hopefully with some buildings and stuff around it so sniping(With the stationary snipers, Of course) won't be as easy as before.
Lag time! I finished coding a target system to replace with the current ai system. Here's how they're going to work. A fiew targets are placed around the map which you're going to shoot them probably, If you need xp. The more accurate you shoot, The more xp you gain. These are clientside thus they shouldn't make lag, And of course, You can't cheat them. We might bring some other stuff to the clients from the server gradually.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector