Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

Thanks guys for the constructive and motivative comments. We found out what is causing the lag when people begin firing and hopefully we're fixing it in the next client update. TheTrueSwompGamer, We had this in mind to add a battle royale mode to the game as well, and from what I found out myself, bgt can handle it well. No worries, that mode we'll be on a difrant server application so it won't lag.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector